1. To obtain permission for use of any content on this site please contact management via email on: email@example.com or call us on: 011 975 2419
2. All moral rights of Pattersons Driveshaft and its employees/agents are reserved.
3. Pattersons Driveshaft does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content.
4. Users are encouraged to inform Pattersons Driveshaft of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
2. PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Every element present on this website is the property of Pattersons Driveshaft and cannot be copied, used, distributed, duplicated or modified without the written consent of the management of Pattersons Driveshaft.
3. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
1. When a user Pattersons Driveshaft (www.driveshaft-cv-suppliers.co.za) or sends e-mails to Pattersons Driveshaft, that user consents to receive communications from Pattersons Driveshaft electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Pattersons Driveshaft satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
1. Neither Pattersons Driveshaft nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website. Furthermore, Pattersons Driveshaft makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content, images and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error-free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to the person referred to in clause 1.
2. This web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Pattersons Driveshaft that the service available from and through this website will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
3. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Pattersons Driveshaft and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
4. All items purchased from Pattersons Driveshaft are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from Pattersons Driveshaft to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
5. Neither Pattersons Driveshaft nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
1. Pattersons Driveshaft may use your information to contact you about promotions and special offers. You are entitled, at any stage, to opt-out of this service. We do not sell or rent personal information about individual members (such as name, address, email address, telephone or fax number) to third parties. Pattersons Driveshaft may disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
6. CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
1. Pattersons Driveshaft may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
1. Pattersons Driveshaft chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communications of whatsoever nature, Gauteng, South Africa.
8. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Pattersons Driveshaft operates out of 83 Pretoria Rd Kempton Park Cbd Kempton Park 1619.
2. Your privacy is very important to Pattersons Driveshaft and therefore any information you provide to us is stored on a secure server.
3. Pattersons Driveshaft may use your information to contact you about promotions and special offers. You are entitled, at any stage, to opt-out of this service. We do not sell or rent personal information about individual members (such as name, address, email address, telephone or fax number) to third parties.
4. Pattersons Driveshaft may disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
9. IMAGES & PRODUCTS SPECIFICATIONS
1. All products shown are for display purposes and product specifications may differ from actual products issued / licenced. All product, product specifications and data are subject to change without notification to improve reliability, function or design or otherwise.
10. IF WE WORK ON THE VEHICLE
1. We receive notifications of the defect within 12 months (unlimited kilometers) of the date of invoice.
2. The driveshaft is returned as a complete unit and the boots are undamaged.
3. No warrantee is supplied on rubber boots.
4. No liability will be ours if the shaft or suspension on the vehicle is not standard.
5. We will not be liable for costs incurred due to failure of our parts, e.g. hotels, towing etc.
6. We will not be liable for C.V Joints taken elsewhere for repairs
7. No warrantee on loose C.V. Joints and universals not fitted by us.
8. Six Months warrantee on propshafts.
9. Vehicle left at out premises are at the vehicle owner's risk, and we shall not be liable for damages to vehicles whilst in our possession or on our premises.
10. Goods remain the property of Driveshaft & C.V. Suppliers until fully paid for, even when sold to a third party.